- Drupal 7 Help Guide
- Types of Content
- Page: A page is a simple method for creating and displaying information that rarely changes, such as an "About Us" section of a website.
- Book Page: A book page is a page of content, organized in a hierarchical order. A book page automatically displays links to adjacent pages, providing built-in navigation.
- Panels: A panel page is a page with a custom layout, allowing for columned or stacked column layouts.
- Webform: A webform is an online form that allows you to collect information from your website's visitors. Results can be viewed or downloaded.
- News: A news entry adds a post to the website's News page and block for informative updates.
- Calendar: Provides the ability to display Google Calendars.
- Image Gallery: An image gallery entry adds a gallery of images to the website, thumbnails that are individually clickable or viewable as a slideshow.
- YouTube Video: Provides the ability to embed YouTube video content in the pages of your site.